In this episode of Angel Foods Show, I talk about picking and promoting Christmas (or holiday) deals for a cake or baking business. We talk about timeline what to offer and also marketing strategies on how to get sales. For both custom and corporate type orders.
The Angel Foods Show is brought to you by the Cake Business School. It is only $1 to enroll and learn how to price + market + sell your sweet items. Enroll here – http://cakebusinessschool.com
- 100 Marketing tips (here).
- Get a free Marketing Plan (here).
- Timeline: For corporate orders (offices + businesses) for Christmas – start NOW (mid October). For rest of Christmas orders/packages – mid November.
- What to offer? – 3 options / 3 price points (3 ‘levels’ of bronze, silver, gold) – that could be cupcakes, fruit cake/fondant cake, basket (give each level a cute name)
- Marketing Plan:
– Have a plan: decide on offer (1 or more), open and close date, check out competition.
– Create + take photos (or use Pinterest pics)
– Competition – to win 1 x of (here is how to run a Facebook competition)
– 1 x weekly email newsletter (competition, announce, final chance)
– 3 x weekly FB post
– 1 x weekly share in FB groups
– 1 x weekly share on personal FB page
– Instagram post + use local tags
– FB marketplace
– FOLLOW UP
– Set a goal – $ or # of sales, make the commitment, what is reward
– Schedule in calendar or diary!
- Retreats – I am hosting 2 x retreats in 2019 in the Whitsundays (North Queensland, Aust). Please email me – firstname.lastname@example.org to book a spot.
- There is free pricing training and pricing guides over here – https://angelfoods.net/services/
- Read more and enrol here – http://cakebusinessschool.com
- Also, feel free to join our Facebook group, we would love you to join, it is a highly active group and where all the cool cakers hang out.
- Leave an honest review on iTunes. Your ratings and reviews really help and I read each one.
- Subscribe on iTunes. Thank you!