In this episode of Angel Foods Show, Rebekah & Nicole talk about how Nicole (new owner of Angel Foods) wants fewer orders + what minimum is going to be + HOW going to do this (high-end events, celebrities, weddings and saying no).
There are really awesome tips with increasing from $125 average cake order and doubling every 6 months to having an average cake order of $1000 in 18 months and a minimum of $1000 (US) within 2 years! You are going to love this episode!
The Angel Foods Show is brought to you by the Cake Business School. It is only $1 to enroll and learn how to price + market + sell your sweet items. Enroll here – http://cakebusinessschool.com
- Nicole Bendig-Lamb of Snarky Sweet Cake Chick sharing her business goal of taking fewer cake orders AND having a minimum of $1000 per cake! And how she is going to achieve this.
- Why would you want less cake orders?
- Tips with increasing from $125 average cake order and doubling every 6 months to having an average cake order of $1000 in 18 months and a minimum of $1000 (US) within 2 years
- 3 tips of HOW including: saying ‘no’ to lower price point cakes, high-end marketing, getting into wedding expos.
- There is free pricing training and pricing guides over here – https://angelfoods.net/services/
- Inside CBS is: 3 Price Point Quoting Method (getting 80% conversion rate), Business Plan template, Marketing 101 course, Business 101 foundational building blocks, read more and enrol here for just $1 – http://cakebusinessschool.com
- Also, feel free to join our Facebook group, we would love you to join, it is a highly active group and where all the cool cakers hang out.
- Leave an honest review on iTunes. Your ratings and reviews really help and I read each one.
- Subscribe on iTunes. Thank you!
So happy that you enjoyed it!