In this episode of Angel Foods Show, we announce the new owner and custodian of Angel Foods – Nicole Bendig-Lamb from Snarky Sweet Cake Chick. So excited! We introduce Nicole and thought it would be fun to interview her as well! Nicole has been around Angel Foods for YEARS, as a valued member of Cake Business School and what I call a A+ Gold Star Student.
Nicole has an awesome inspiring story of quitting the full-time day job and going all-in on her cake business. You are going to love it and love her!
The Angel Foods Show is brought to you by the Cake Business School. It is only $1 to enroll and learn how to price + market + sell your sweet items. Enroll here – http://cakebusinessschool.com
- Announcing Angel Foods has sold and has a new owner and custodian
- Introducing and meeting Nicole Bendig-Lamb of Snarky Sweet Cake Chick
- Nicole cake business story including how she quit her full-time day job (as an accountant) and went all-in on her business & how she achieved this goal!
- See the Predator cake here.
- What is Rebekah doing now/next
- What changes will be happening (no big changes – it will still be the same supportive + information based for people starting and growing there cake businesses!)
- There is free pricing training and pricing guides over here – https://angelfoods.net/services/
- Inside CBS is: Business Plan Template, 3 Price Point Method (80% conversion rate), Business Plan, Marketing 101 course, Business 101 foundational building blocks, read more and enrol here – http://cakebusinessschool.com
- Also, feel free to join our Facebook group, we would love you to join, it is a highly active group and where all the cool cakers hang out.
- Leave an honest review on iTunes. Your ratings and reviews really help and I read each one.
- Subscribe on iTunes. Thank you!