In this episode of Angel Foods Show, we answer a CAKER Q&A – ”When a prospective client stops responding after you give a quote… Do you usually follow up to see if they’re still interested or just leave the ball in their court?” I give my answer and 2 cents worth! Covering: Until it is a ‘no’, assume it is a ‘yes’! The POWER of the FOLLOW UP and Amazing Customer Service Point of Difference.
The Angel Foods Show is brought to you by the Cake Business School. It is only $1 to enroll and learn how to price + market + sell your sweet items. Enroll here – http://cakebusinessschool.com
- Until it is a ‘no’, assume it is a ‘yes’!
- The POWER of the FOLLOW UP
- Amazing Customer Service Point of Difference
- There is free pricing training and pricing guides over here – https://angelfoods.net/services/
- Inside CBS is: the Follow Up Script & Swipe Copy, 3 Price Point Method, Business Plan, Marketing 101 course, Business 101 foundational building blocks, read more and enrol here – http://cakebusinessschool.com
- Also, feel free to join our Facebook group, we would love you to join, it is a highly active group and where all the cool cakers hang out.
- Leave an honest review on iTunes. Your ratings and reviews really help and I read each one.
- Subscribe on iTunes. Thank you!