In this episode of Angel Foods Show, we talk about why business is ‘risky’. Who thinks business is risky (or been told this)? Who thinks when investing in a business is risky? Here is the truth. When we don’t have business knowledge, business understanding, business foundational building blocks. Alot of think business and investing is risky. That is because we leave school on being a good employee. Here is what to do about it.
The Angel Foods Show is brought to you by the Cake Business School. It is only $1 to enrol and learn how to price + market + sell your sweet items. Enroll here – http://cakebusinessschool.com
- Why business is considered ‘risky’
- What you can do about it
- There is free pricing training and pricing guides over here – https://angelfoods.net/services/
- Inside CBS is: Business Plan, Marketing 101 course, Business 101 foundational building blocks, read more and enroll here – http://cakebusinessschool.com
- Also, feel free to join our Facebook group, we would love you to join, it is a highly active group and where all the cool cakers hang out.
- Leave an honest review on iTunes. Your ratings and reviews really help and I read each one.
- Subscribe on iTunes. Thank you!