In this episode of Angel Foods Show, we talk about using Facebook for cake business. It is a no-brainer. To grow + get customers it is a perfect channel. But how to get the best use of your time? To answer the question – should I use Facebook for cake business? Let me ask you a question – is that where your target market is hanging out? Because when choosing any marketing strategy for your business, I teach to spend your time and hang out where your target market is hanging out. If your customer is on Facebook, then you should be too!
The Angel Foods Show is brought to you by the Cake Business School. It is only $1 to enrol and learn how to price + market + sell your sweet items. Enroll here – http://cakebusinessschool.com
- 4 cake business Facebook strategies (+ free PDF guide here)
- Related article: Social Media & Cake Business: Where to Start
- Related article: 9 Easy Steps to Set up a Facebook business page or fan page.
- Related article: Giving Discounts – Should I? Shouldn’t I? How Much?
- Related article: Top 3 Social Media Platforms for Cakers & Bakers
- Related article: Facebook Cake Fan Page, Does Your Numbers Add Up?
- There is free pricing training and pricing guides over here – https://angelfoods.net/services/
- 11 Steps to Pimp Your Instagram (to get 20+ quality followers per day)
- Pinterest Masterclass: How I Got 4 x times website traffic in 6 weeks
- Websites 101: Where to start, what is the best-quickest-cheapest options & what you need to know.