In this episode of Angel Foods Show, I interview Kerryn Hunter from Photo Cake Australia. She talks about self-belief, a meandering, inspiring story of how she started with a dream and got off track, following what ‘others’ were doing and coming back to remembering that isn’t what she wanted in the first place! I think we all go through this (and is 100% essential). This interview is a beautiful story to remind you where you are on your business journey.
The Angel Foods Show is brought to you by the Cake Business School. It is only $1 to enroll and learn how to price + market + sell your sweet items. Enroll here – http://cakebusinessschool.com
- Find Kerryn at Photo Cake Australia and on Facebook here on Instagram here.
- Here’s a link to the Fish edible images mentioned (here).
- The football example talked, here is an example of editing for a dolphin cake topper which shows the difference between just printing versus enhancing/editing that Kerryn likes to do (here).
- Invested in edible printing setup in 2014.
- Sells via Facebook, eBay, markets and website.
- Getting started with chocolate transfers and pre-cutting edible images.
- 4 Facebook business page strategies to get clients (here).
- Marketing a business is a struggle in business. Grab a list of 100 cake business marketing tips (here).
- Hard lesson – make sure your website hosting auto-renews! I use and recommend Siteground for website hosting.
- 11 tips to pimp your Instagram and get orders from Instagram (here).
- There is free pricing training and pricing guides over here – https://angelfoods.net/services
- Read more and enroll here – http://cakebusinessschool.com
- Also, feel free to join our Facebook group, we would love you to join, it is a highly active group and where all the cool cakers hang out.
- Leave an honest review on iTunes. Your ratings and reviews really help and I read each one.
- Subscribe on iTunes. Thank you!