In this episode of Angel Foods Show, I interview Lisa Cunningham from Cupcakes2Delite. She shares how to found the love of baking + writing + art combined into a cake business and blog. She struggles with being ‘unique’ and not a ‘cookie cutter’ business and wants to create a legacy of sorts to have unique designs.
The Angel Foods Show is brought to you by the Cake Business School. It is only $1 to enroll and learn how to price + market + sell your sweet items. Enroll here – http://cakebusinessschool.com
- Find Lisa Cunningham website and on Facebook here on Instagram here on Pinterest here.
- Been in business since May 2011, for 6 years.
- Loved cakes + decorating + writing so a cake business with a blog was perfect for her.
- Creates sugar art figurines, edible toppers, crystal candy, edible lace, modelling paste.
- Free mini eBook ‘Blogging for Bakers’ here.
- Products mentioned in the podcast – Crystal Candy: http://www.crystalcandy.co.za/Saracino Modelling Paste: https://www.saracinodolci.com/ Cake Dutchess Modelling Paste: http://cakedutchess.net/
- There is free pricing training and pricing guides over here – Pricing Resources
- Also, feel free to join our Facebook group, we would love you to join, it is a highly active group and where all the cool cakers hang out.
- Leave an honest review on iTunes. Your ratings and reviews really help and I read each one.
- Subscribe on iTunes. Thank you!