In this episode of Angel Foods Show, I interview Jennifer Freeman from The Handpainted Cake by Jennifer Freeman. She always loved art, painting and sculpturing with her children and how that transferred over to cakes. Then she started recording videos of painting cakes + put on YouTube. It is inspiring (and I could listen to Jennifer’s accent alllll day!)
The Angel Foods Show is brought to you by the Cake Business School. It is only $1 to enroll and learn how to price + market + sell your sweet items. Enroll here – http://cakebusinessschool.com
- Find Jennifer at com and on Facebook here on Instagram here on Youtube here.
- Started cake business in 2009 and grew via WOM (word of mouth).
- She loved sculpturing, art and painting and transferred that skill to cakes.
- Wants to sell more wedding cakes+ go to bridal shows.
- Here is the bird’s nest cake mentioned in the interview.
- Jennifer records videos and edits on a tablet and uploads to YouTube. Here are 6 steps to start YouTube channel.
- Here is the homemade Fondant recipe + YouTube video tutorial.
- How to make a homemade projector (here).
- There is free pricing training and pricing guides over here – https://angelfoods.net/pricing-resources
- How to Become a YouTube Sensation: Behind-the-scenes of how I have 12,000+ subscribers and over 1.5 million vies – that training is inside Cake Business School. Read more and enroll here – http://cakebusinessschool.com
- Also, feel free to join our Facebook group, we would love you to join, it is a highly active group and where all the cool cakers hang out.
- Leave an honest review on iTunes. Your ratings and reviews really help and I read each one.
- Subscribe on iTunes. Thank you!