In this episode of Angel Foods Show, I interview Christina from A Little Bit Fancee in Melbourne, Australia. After a few years in business, she started feeling stuck in a rut. After advice from a business coach started selling macaron classes and loves it! Christina gives amazing tips and tricks on how she sells her classes.
The Angel Foods Show is brought to you by the Cake Business School. It is only $1 to enroll and learn how to price + market + sell your sweet items. Enroll here – http://cakebusinessschool.com
- Find Christina at com.au and on Facebook here on Instagram here on Twitter here and on Pinterest here.
- Starting to lose mojo or passionand felt stuck in a rut.
- A business coach pointed out ideas right in front of her. (Here are 10 reasons why people with a business mentor/coach see results.)
- Now teaching Macaron classes in Melbourne (here). Taking bookings online, booklet, students online group, 4-hour classes, groups and private. Each class she took feedback and learnt something different and improved each time.
- Christina’s goals is to teach classes worldwide and look at selling classes online.
- There is free pricing training and pricing guides over here – https://angelfoods.net/services
- If you need help with pricing, marketing, selling classes/books/tutorials online – that training is inside Cake Business School. Read more and enroll here – http://cakebusinessschool.com
- Also, feel free to join our Facebook group, we would love you to join, it is a highly active group and where all the cool cakers hang out.
- Leave an honest review on iTunes. Your ratings and reviews really help and I read each one.
- Subscribe on iTunes. Thank you!