In this episode of Angel Foods Show, I interview Kristine Mohan from Sugar Chic. We talk about marketing, pricing, registering her business, wedding cake tastings, and ideas for her business. Kristine talks about her advice for business, the 3 P’s- planning, preparing and practicing and is kinda on a personal mission to share this. We discuss her business plan and targets, setting realistic expectations and boundaries. Plus her struggles in creative freedom and how to overcome it.
Kristine is an enrolled member of Cake Business School. The Angel Foods Show is brought to you by the Cake Business School. It is only $1 to enroll and learn how to price + market + sell your sweet items. Enroll here – http://cakebusinessschool.com
- Getting home cake business registered
- Different target markets
- Marketing that is working for Kristine – WOM, Facebook, freebies in playgroups and the Marketing Plan 101 training inside Cake Business School.
- You can see more about Kristine Mohan from Sugar Chic here on Facebook.
- You can enroll in Cake Business School – read more + enroll here. Also, feel free to join our Facebook group, we would love you to join, it is a highly active group and where all the cook cakers hang out.
- Leave an honest review on iTunes. Your ratings and reviews really help and I read each one.
- Subscribe on iTunes. Thank you!