In this episode of Angel Foods Show, I interview Monica Dobing from Monka’s Cakes. Starting as a home hobbyist making for friends and family members and with a new job she was offered commercial kitchen experience. Officially she was registered in May this year (2017) though Monica does share her ‘failed’ attempt at starting a business last year. Plus we talk Facebook and Instagram marketing tips. You will love this episode!
The Angel Foods Show is brought to you by the Cake Business School. It is only $1 to enroll and learn how to price + market + sell your sweet items. Enroll here – http://cakebusinessschool.com
- We talk about setting up her business, marketing, social media and getting orders.
- How running competitions on Facebook was successful for growing Facebook business page to 2500 liker.
- Dreams and plans for the future.
- The first ‘failed’ attempt at starting a cake business last year and how it didn’t work out.
- You can see more about Monka’s Cakes. Also on Facebookand on Instagram.
- You can enroll in Cake Business School – read more + enroll here. Also, feel free to join our Facebook group, we would love you to join, it is a highly active group and where all the cook cakers hang out.
- Leave an honest review on iTunes. Your ratings and reviews really help and I read each one.
- Subscribe on iTunes. Thank you!