Cake + Business + Marketing is my jam…
If it has to do with cakes, marketing or making money, I can help.
You’re here because –
a) you have no idea of how to get a cake biz started or what to do?
b) you feel frustrated in your sweet business, because you can’t see return on investment?
c) Business is crazy, you have work coming out your ears, wondering how you can do it all?’’
d) Marketing, Lead Generation and Passive Income intrigue you.
e) you want to know “what is a Cake Business Specialist?” and just checking this Rebekah chick out, in all honesty.
*Woot! Woot!* All the above are correct. Read on!
Hi, I’m Rebekah, and it is my goal to help Cakers grow their own cake business, so that it is profitable and fun. It is your dream, turned into reality with some help along the way…
( … Here’s who I really am)
I’m a country girl from Proserpine, North Queensland, now living in Brisbane. I am an introvert who loves to dress up and has a knack for (and have qualifications for) cakes and sweets. I spent 10 years in a bakery before starting Angel Foods (cake biz) in 2010.
I love cuddling my man, eating truck loads of vegetables, and learning and curling up with a book. I love drinking tea (ummm, with cupcakes), David Attenborough, hand written notes, going to bed early. A good day is pyjama day, with scones and a movie.
Everything happens for a reason. If it doesn’t work, change it. Words I live my life by.
Who is Rebekah? My (slightly) Unusual Story…
There was no such thing as an overnight success. Numbers don’t mean anything, when actions can speak louder than words.
- At 13 yo I started work at our small town bakery. I worked there 10 years.
- Worked in a male dominated industry, on night shifts, completing an Apprenticeship as a Baker and Pastry Cook.
- Kinda proud of the fact I finished the Qualification in 2.5 years.
- Coming back to my love of food and cakes. With no money, no job and no home, I started a cake business.
- 9 months later, I had franchised my business model and had 1st franchisee. Yep, super doper crazy.
- Got to really know my strengths – an awesome cake biz coach and teacher. I found my naturally rocking cake teaching skills in both decorating and business shiz.
- Cake Businesses is fire in my belly and happiness to my soul
- And, the ‘Cake Business Specialist’ is I specialize and help with Cake + Shops + Business.
Think of me like a mentor or life coach (or my personal fav, a PT, Personal Trainer for your cake business!)
Here’s how I know what I am talking about.
Since starting a cake business in 2010, franchising in 2011, signing 12 Franchisees (in 2 years), on YouTube Angel Foods TV Channel has over 9 000+ Subscribers and 1 100 000 + views, over 8 000 on the email list, 10 000 Facebook fans, created & written eBooks + eCourses, launched 3 websites, Amazon #1 Best Seller Kindle Book, this website that gets 30,000 hits per month highly targeted traffic, with Google ranking #1.
Well, wholly cow. That’s a whole lot of good cake juice.
Sign up here for our Free Stuff, so you can see for yourself.
Who do I help?
From new-bies, YouTube superstars, food blogger wannabies, Cake Celebrities, Bakery business owners, shop fronts, decorating & equipment shops, and Cakers (from 1-20 years decorating).
Is it even possible to have a cake business – with food licensing, registering, ABN, surance, GST. It’s all so overwhelming and honestly struggle with confidence. When you need 1,2,3,4,5 steps, this is for you.
Bakeries & Shop Fronts
Exhausted and yet knowing need more in your business. Staffing, more customers, update website, smart marketing, passive income, social media strategy, Franchising, CRM/database system, online shopping cart, automated emails and subscriber list…. This is for you.
Cementing yourself as an expert in your field, as the ‘Go To’ Person for what you are awesome at. Because you don’t want to be the book keeper/house cleaner/admin/superwoman anymore. It’s time to uplevel your business as the profitable money making machine that you know it truly is. This is for you.
Work With Me
Don’t know (exactly) what you want, but know things have to change?
I am open to:
- business consulting – mentoring – coaching session
- sponsored posts
- affiliates and joint venture partners
- contributing writers on this blog
- myself writing for your blog
- working together
Fill in the form below with what you are interested in or head over to the Work With Me page.
Never miss a tip!
Don't miss any of the goodies.
Subscribe to get our latest and greatest, including our top 5 most popular recipes!